lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

The other day I was reading the newspaper and this advertisement was there. There are a lot of bad quality advertisement out there. I always try to identify between a good and a bad advertisement.
Now with my Marketing class I know that the good one is the one that get to the target not the one that I like or not.

In this case, It was very rare to see this type for advertising for me.
First I felt offended, how can that this company compares the  consumers with dogs.  Are they crazy!!!
Marketing is not so simple, there must be the correct message in correct form to get to the consumers it is not enough to repeat a message many times.

Then I started to analyzed it to saw if there was something deeper.

 Today Marketing is everywhere and the messages it delivers  really influence  our buys but I did not like to be told what to do, what to buy or think.   If I see these advertisement as a consumer I will felt ver very upset,  BUT THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT FOR ME. It is for all the owners  of companies and product that want to increase their sales. These advertisment offers the sense of power to that owners, this is saying: if you advertise your porduct here, you will be able to control the consumer.  IT IS SO EASY INCREASE YOUR  SALES. Then afer understanding this  I start laughing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario