jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

The SuperBowl is a big issue, almost for every man and for  my husband was just the same thing.  He was waiting for the SuperBowl so he  had plan everything to be the best game, and his team was not even playing.
Every where where I was in certain moment the chat turned towards the SuperBowl, even our Marketing teacher  assigned us too watch it.
And there I was watching the Superbowl even when I do not understand it.  I do not know why but I can not see al the players at the same time I only see where the ball is going. But my husband as many men see every movement of the players during one play.

To be honest I did not watch all the game because I fall asleep but with what I saw was enough to understand what our Professor said us in the class,  Football for them is  religion, the american god.
That is true, you can feel the emotions coming out from the T.V. they were so emotional about everything.

The main point of The Superbowl is to deliver the emotion of belonging to one nation, the superior nation, their religion, their believes and loyalty.

In my opinion men fell they belong to a strong group,  They feel the power of the players and relate themselves with them.

Most of the advertisement was directed to mens, families and elder people. I had noticed that here in Nanaimo there is a lot of elder people so it is great target.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario